Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Welcome Everyone

Welcome to the newly created Brinkerhoff family blog. I'm not very good at this kind of thing (creating blogs) but, I'm sure you younger, smarter kids can help us out as the blog progresses. I hope this will be a fun thing for our family and a way to keep in touch with family members who are far from Utah - and those still in Utah. It seems to get harder and harder to find the time to get together with everyone and a place that's big enough to hold us all. I think Mom said there are over 100 of us now. This is a place that we can post the latest news, pictures of those new babies, pets, missing teeth or your last vacation. We can share recipes, stories, rememberances, hopes and dreams. Hopefully, it will be a place that we can all stay in touch and watch our children and grandchildren grow. So Post! It's easy, it's fun and it's only open to members of the Lyman & Elda Brinkerhoff Family.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! This should be fun. =) Unfortunately, i have nothing to share, but i'm excited to hear what everyone else has to share.
    ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Laura...nothing exciting to share. But I think it's a fantastic idea! Thanks for starting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both have so much to share. What about putting the pictures of the Fish Lake group on here? Or just post a picture of the kids I'm trying to get Mom using it and I know she would love to see pictures of you and your kids and what you're up to. I would really like to see pictures of where Andrea lives and Jacy and everyone else - what they are doing for vacation etc.

    ReplyDelete