Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trip to Maryland

Michelle, Zoey, and I just got back from a trip to Andrea's. After landing in Baltimor, Zoey was talking with the pilot and he invited her to sit in the pilots seat of the aaircraft. and the copilot was showing her all the controls. Well anyway she was excited to be in there and wanted me to take her picture.





While we were at Andrea's we took a trip over to Gettysberg, Pa. which is about 60 miles from Ann's house. We took a driving tour of the battle grounds which took most of the day, then we parked in the town of Gettysberg and and walked through some of the shops. It was a really nice day, and something to see if you are ever in that area.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful trip. I'm glad you got to go. The girls are so beautiful. I've never thought about going to Gettysburg but it sounds like a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete