Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Hi everyone I just bearly got this figured out at least I hope i did. what a fun thing it was cool reading about your memories. when I went to elementry school I was in kindergarten and they split the schools about half way thru so I went to stansbury for just a short time then we movered to hillsdale elem. Its kinda kool rich works just down the street from there and that little store front is still stsnding. of course its not a store. and my favorite candy from there was those little dots of sugar on a strip of paper and those long flat taffy. not to long ago I was in roberts craft and the cashier was telling that she liked the old store better (the old safeways) because it was closer to where she lives. I told her that I had lived by behind the old one too a long time ago on Hogan st. she said that that was the street that she lived on so I told her that my adress had been 3365 hogan and she said that weird cause that is my address now and that she had been there for about 18 years. How strange is that. We had a lot of fun at the reunion and as soon as i find my camera i"ll see about getting some pictures on this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cindy, I'm glad you finally got it figured out : ) I know how busy you and your family are. I heard that Richard had been in the hospital again. Hope all is well. Thanks for sharing your memories. I hope we can get Mom to share some of hers.
ReplyDelete