Monday, July 13, 2009

"What Went Wrong" performing FRIDAY- Be There!


hey everybody i just wanted to let you all know that Chad is in his own band and they have just finished recording their first album. the name of his band is "What went wrong" they are going to have an album release party at the "outer rim" at 996 So Redwood road 7:00 p.m. this Friday night the 17th of July if anybody can make it if not tell all your family and friends we need to get as big of turn out as possible the cost is $10.00 to get in and if you want a cd you can purchase one that night for $8.00 or they can be purchased afterwards for $12.00. these 3 boys have worked very hard to get this far. so we as his parents wish them great success.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information, Becky. I will pass it along to my family. I've already told some of the them but they check this blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to work, so sorry we had to miss it! We want a CD though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the CD and it is really quite nice. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete