Sunday, July 12, 2009






Just returned from the family reunion at Clover Springs. We had a great turnout. With people coming and going, it was hard to get an exact count, but we believe there were between 60 and 65 people. We had a great visit, and great food, (although way too much food) I believe all seven families were represented. With Mom there, (she even spent the night). Bob, Elsie and family, Our family, Kim's daughters and grandkids, Cindy's family, Becky's family, and Tyson (Kelly's son). I'll post a few of the pictures we took. Hope to do this again next year the weekend after Dads birthday. Love ya all, Garth

4 comments:

  1. It really was a good time. I haven't played UNO for many years (the deck even looks different). I counted 65 people but I could have forgotten someone - people just came and went but that was good that so many could come. We ought to shoot for 80 next year. I will post some of the pictures that Tom took if I can figure out how. Thanks for the pictures, Garth. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Sorry we couldn't be there (work and all that) but we'll plan on next year. I'm glad there was such a good turnout. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I feel pretty bummed that I missed it! But now that I know a year in advance, we will be there! It looks like it was tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcy on the left, Darcy on the right. No. Darcy on the right, Marcy on the left.... I'll never get it.

    ReplyDelete