Thanks for the invite to the blog. Michelle and I are looking forward to the reunion this coming weekend at Clover Springs. hope to see you all there. just a note about our grandson Taylors graduation. He has finished high school, Michelle and Zoey flew back to Maryland for the graduation. I'll post a picture in this blog.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Thanks for the invite to the blog. Michelle and I are looking forward to the reunion this coming weekend at Clover Springs. hope to see you all there. just a note about our grandson Taylors graduation. He has finished high school, Michelle and Zoey flew back to Maryland for the graduation. I'll post a picture in this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I love seeing pictures of how everyone is doing. Everyone has grown up so much! (I guess if I'm getting older everyone else is too!) This blog is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteCute picture. I can't believe he's getting so grown up either. I will set you as an administrator for this blog and then you can invite Andrea (and all of your children) to be authors as well. Thanks for the picture.
ReplyDelete